Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

ok..I think spam has reached a new level..digging up all the "old" threads and ignore the date,the site really needs some attention regarding old threads,I applied myself to be a mod,but no response from DigitalDame, so...mods,can you help out with these? thanks in all the best.

SB50.

side note: I knew those old threads mean something,but does it means it's ok to keep it uncaged to this day?

EDIT: news flash.. there's another "blog" spammer by the name of Ben10games spotted in the GD,can you help banish this bastard while you're at it?(these games are no longer popular same said to its cartoon tbvh)

EDIT 2: if this isn't where it belongs,please move this to the BR&F section,thanks

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I lock these pretty much whenever I see them, regardless of whether they have been reported or not. We also have been noticing an up-tick in the blog-based spam and while it's annoying because it's not as easily flagged as a forum post we still moderate them the same. Also, the spammer account you mentioned has been dealt with and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

-Byshop