Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
iOS

Hello, friends, and welcome to the Apple iOS Discussion board!

This forum is meant to be a sanctuary for iOS news and discussion. Please remember to check the Rules & FAQ thread for a run-down of the best practices here on the iOS forum. Threads about Apple and iOS news, games, and devices are all open for discussion here.

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself, and give us an idea of your personal iOS experience.
mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

Hello, I'm mjc and I'm a physicist from Australia. My first experience with iOS was with a first gen iPod Touch and I'm now the proud owner of an iPhone 4 and iPad 2. While I'm not the biggest fan of touch controls, there are some awesome titles which have been built specifically for iOS that work really well. Some of my favourites include Eliss, Fieldrunners, Infinity Blade series and the point and clicks like Monkey Island, Simon the Sorcerer etc.

solidruss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 solidruss
Member since 2002 • 24082 Posts

Howdy solidruss here! Big Apple fan, I have the original iPad and enjoy it, never had a single regret buying it. I listen to a weekly podcast from TwiT called Macbreak Wekly so I am immersed in everything Apple :P

I know I'll be stopping in here a lot :D

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 musicalmac  Moderator

Looking through this thread, it's already easy to see the cream of the crop rises to the top. :P

I figured I'd also introduce myself, musicalmac. I've been an Apple guy since the days of the Mac Plus. There were some rough years with OS 7, 8, and 9, but Apple really pulled it out with OSX and now iOS. Like the honorable solidruss, I too have an original iPad which I have not regretted one moment. Though my current favorite iOS gadget is certainly my iPhone 4S.

You'll be seeing a lot of me here.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#5 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
Well, hello chaps. I'm Stevo_the_gamer and I am looking into an iPad 2 merely because I've been told other options aren't good enough for my awesomeness. You won't be seeing a lot of me here, I'll be too busy trying to spray graffiti onto musicalmac's Apple statues.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 musicalmac  Moderator
Well, hello chaps. I'm Stevo_the_gamer and I am looking into an iPad 2 merely because I've been told other options aren't good enough for my awesomeness. You won't be seeing a lot of me here, I'll be too busy trying to spray graffiti onto musicalmac's Apple statues.Stevo_the_gamer
You stay away from those statues. :evil:
Avatar image for CrazyRacerXtrem
CrazyRacerXtrem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CrazyRacerXtrem
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
hey all my name is CrazyRacerXtrem and im an apple fan as well.. i have an ipod touch and an iphone 4, i usually downloade all top apps that hit the charts .... well cya guys round :D
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#8 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

NeonNinja's the name. Never had an iOS device until I bought my first smartphone- dat iFun 4S.

Hopefully I'll see some cool stuff happen here.

deleteduser198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deleteduser198
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Kid-Atari here. Very extensive knowledge with literally hundreds of iOS games. Been gaming for several decades now. You should be able to tell by now how much I condone the convergence of mobile gaming and mobile utility. The days I used to have to carry a cellphone in one pocket, a PDA in my shirt and a choice of either a DS or PSP in my remaining pocket are over.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Huge apple fan here, have a mac, got my fiancee a mac, and I have an iphone 4 :P Game Dev Story is by far my favorite app game so far :)

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

Hello there! You can call me riou, a proud owner of Iphone, Ipod, and Macbook air. You'll be seeing me every now and then here :)

USOApps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 USOApps
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi to everyone! It's USOApps company from Ukraine, we're making iOS games. Hope you'll like them. Just wanted to say hi & wish a good day to all of you)))!
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
Hey everybody, I'm no Apple fan, but I like their business strategy and sexy looking products and i think the Android and Apple boards should be mashed up again because it was a lot more interesting.
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
Names Mlbslugger86, my one and only experience with ios is my iPad 2 which I'm posting this from, so far I'm loving it
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Not a huge fan of apple products but I repsect them

nicolasgb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nicolasgb
Member since 2006 • 30 Posts

Hi, my name is Nicolas and I am a video games producer. I've owned and played on iphone since the very first 2G model. I also run an iOS games developer called Majaka :http://www.majaka.net/

I used to work on console games before and gamespot has been my main read for nearly 6 years.

I also plan to create a thread to announce our first game and discuss with players, but I am not sure if that is allowed as it could be considered advertising?

IndieGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 IndieGuy
Hi there. My name is Ryan. I'm a law student currently working for an indie developer. Confused? So am I!
Avatar image for Keepitoldschool
Keepitoldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Keepitoldschool
Member since 2012 • 143 Posts
Hey guys iPad 3 user and iPhone 1 user. Just getting into iPad gaming looking to learn some more.
nae1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nae1979
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I'm not a fan of Apple products, but after a terrible experience with a Nokia N95 (I had it because my previous handsets were Nokia and they were nice at this moment) I choose a iPhone 3GS.

Since then, is my most used machine for games. From games like Kairosoft ones, to others that are more casual. If Apple adds an official pad (I HATE virtual pads) I will not need a console in years.

blanewarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 blanewarlock
Member since 2012 • 34 Posts
Hi! Blanewarlock here. I have an iPod Touch. I use it primarily for gaming and music. ;)
JakeRizzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JakeRizzo
Hi my name is Jake and I own everything Apple! My only minor complaint is Siri needs a little improvement, otherwise I love my iPhone 4S.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 musicalmac  Moderator
Hi my name is Jake and I own everything Apple! My only minor complaint is Siri needs a little improvement, otherwise I love my iPhone 4S.JakeRizzo
Can't argue. I'd love to see more than what we saw for iOS6. I wanted a Siri bombshell.
The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts
Hey everyone I'm Joker. I've been a huge handheld gamer since I was a kid and when the iPod touch was introduced with gaming I had to check it out. Since then all I've been playing is a lot of 3DS and iPod Touch. Though I'm not the most Tech Savvy guy I hope to learn as we discuss/ Feel free to add me on game center and I hope we can become a good community. Cheers everyone.
wooden_head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wooden_head
Hi everyine, I consider myself as an Apple fan and I enjoy playing on my iPhone very much.
Adonefrances

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Adonefrances
hey how re u?? I m new on this forum! I like both apps and traditional games! c ya around...
roachyogi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 roachyogi
Hi there! I have an iPad 2 and a iPhone 3GS. I play quite a few games on both and now make games as well.
yoda116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 yoda116
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
How do you make games? Have you made any cool games?
GigiFusc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GigiFusc
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hello. My name is Luigi, I'm an indie developer. Check out our game, Flubby World on iOS. :)
Avatar image for pinksalamanderq
pinksalamanderq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 pinksalamanderq
of course Apple ipad for me, very functional.
shofiq1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 shofiq1
Hiy all. My name is shafiq. I am a B.B.A student currently working for an indie developer. Confused? so i what to do?
shofiq1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shofiq1
Hi all. My name is shafiq. I am a B.B.A student currently working for an indie developer. Confused? so i what to do?
Thoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thoopid

We are Thoopid! Hey everyone! Thoopid is an indie mobile game company based in Cape Town, South Africa.

Like you, we all love gaming and are determined to make visually stunning and addictively fun games. We are almost done with our first game Snailboy - An Epic Adventure, releasing late September 2013!

Why'd we call ourselves something as stupid as Thoopid? Well, when you try to say our name you sound stupid, so were already one up on you. :D

Email: getting@thoopid.com

Snailboy Facebook Page

Thoopid Facebook Page

Follow Snailboy on Twitter

Follow Thoopid on Twitter

Thoopid Website