This topic is locked from further discussion.

Staff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Staff
Member since 2005 • 885 Posts

Welcome to the new Apple IOS forum!

This forum is considered a sanctuary for Apple IOS devices. Anti-Apple IOS discussions will be considered a forum invasion.

- Follow the Terms of Use.
- Cross-platform discussions belong in System Wars.
- Other mobile devices and game discussions belong in the Primary Games Discussion forum.
- Discussions involving piracy not allowed.

Staff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Staff
Member since 2005 • 885 Posts

FAQ

Why am I seeing censor bypassing, trolling, and flaming on the site?
Read the announcement we made. Each forum will outline the rules.

Can I make comparisons between Android vs. Apple IOS?
Use the System Wars forum for comparison discussions. If you casually admit to disliking Android, that's different than creating a discussion about it.

Can I create a topic about news articles? (ie. Motorola and Apple in court? )
Yes, for the purpose of informing and discussing current events and relevant iOS information. Those creating such topics for the purpose of ownage or to start a fight will be moderated accordingly.

Can I discuss games on other tablets or handheld devices that don't involve Apple IOS?
Keep on topic. Use this forum for Apple IOS discussions.Use the Android forum for related discussions. Use the primary games discussion forum for other mobile, tablet, and other related discussion needs.

Can I discuss things not related to gaming?
The purpose of this forum is to allow all discussion involving IOS. You may discuss non-gaming topics as long as the content does not violate a rule found in the Terms of Use.

None of these answer my question.
Oh really? Ask your question in the recent Terms of Use announcement discussion.