Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone Related Games
The next game in the Ninja Turtles series offers a nonlinear story as the Turtles try to defeat the evil Shredder.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2004
Sacred Citadel lets you and your friends join the resistance in order to defeat the evil Ashen empire that has enslaved its population and is using the orc-like Grimmoc to wipe out the Seraphim, who swore to protect it.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
Marvel, Activision, and High Moon Studios team up to bring Deadpool to home consoles.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
Ubisoft's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game is based on the 2007 CGI movie, and features action-platforming with some teamwork-based gameplay elements.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
It's a relatively simple action game at heart, but a solid combat system and some extremely intense and cinematic levels make The Return of the King deserving of its name.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is a third-person brawler game set in New York City where players can go through action-packed adventures as Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
If you can look past some of the game's mechanical shortcomings and the PC version's annoying compatibility issues, you'll likely be pleased with what Gladiator has to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Dynasty Warriors is back in action, featuring more freedom for strategic player movement, such as swimming across rivers or climbing to elevated positions.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
Koei brings us the second game in its Sengoku Musou action series, known as Samurai Warriors in the US.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2008
Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors collide in this warrior-heavy beat-'em-up.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
X-Blades is an anime-inspired hack-and-slash action game, featuring a heroine armed with guns, blades, and magic.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2009
Based on the comic book of the same name, Ultimate Spider-Man lets you play as either the hero Spider-Man or his arch-nemesis, Venom. .
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2005
Oni features fluid, dynamic animation, some exciting combat sequences, and a fairly involving story that links everything together. However, it suffers from a few very noticeable problems.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2001
Beat up thugs as Rorschach and Nite Owl in this game inspired by the movie and the critically acclaimed comic series.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2009
Obscure is a pure action-rich 2.5D side-scroller drenched in the blood and caustic humor inspired by teen and horror movie genres where you can choose one of four unlikely heroes: students, each with unique skills and abilities that develop throughout the adventure.
- Release Date: Q2 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't wear its nostalgic aspects particularly well, and the remaining components simply don't make for a very entertaining experience.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2003
The game's technical strengths, satisfying displays of comically overblown violence, and budget price make it worth a look, provided you own a good dual analog gamepad.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2003
Shank is an action adventure beat-'em-up by Klei Entertainment.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2010
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2012
Fairy Bloom Freesia is an action-fighting game where players assume the role of a fairy guardian protecting a magical forest from intruders.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2012
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2012
- Release Date: 1991
- Release Date: 1987
Like previous games in the series, Dynasty Warriors 4 is a tactical action game set during the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2005
- Player Reviews: 14
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)
- Number of Players:
Demon Stone Navigation