Forbidden Siren 2 improves just about everything over the first game.

User Rating: 8.5 | Siren 2 PS2
I really liked playing Siren the first game a lot, so I was glad to hear that they were going to make a Siren 2. But then it wouldn't be coming out in the United States so therefore that made me kind of upset, but lucky for me I had a friend that moved here and he had the game. So I finally got to play it a year later and so wonderful it is.

The story of Siren 2 is played through the eyes of 10 different characters throughout the game. It kind of tells the story in a weird way which I thank works out for the best. You also have to do side missions for you to be able to continue the story of the game.

There are some things that make it better than the first, Which is the graphics, Gameplay, and sound. The graphics are a lot better than the first one and everything overall just looks better than it did before. The gameplay has improved to which it doesn't get frustrating like it did in the first one either. And the sound has greatly improved, which in Siren I thought the voice acting wasn't good at all but it's good in Siren 2.

Overall Forbidden Siren 2 is great, I'm glad I got a chance to play it and if you ever get a chance check it out to. It can be really hard at times to which is something that I like in video game. It has replay value you'll play through at least 2 or 3 times.