Damage makes this the best racing game ever! From destruction, to physics, to environments, to difficulty and fun...

User Rating: 8.2 | FlatOut 2 XBOX
The best racing game ever! From destruction, to physics, to environments, to difficulty and fun, this game has everything I always wanted in a racer. I've been playing FlatOut for months because I love that it's a racing game with nice physics, actual damage and challenging, but the repetitive tracks bugged me after a while.

FlatOut2 is the best racing game I've ever played. I hate racing games where the cars stay all shiny even when they get hit. That's not a race, that's a car show. The new tracks are beautiful. I love the colors, more stuff to hit, better response from the cars, plus straightaways (so you can actually drive "flatout").

Plus, of all the racers I've played, this is the first racing game I've ever actually sat and watched the playback - great cameras, stunts and destruction. It's better than that Burn racing game because it's pure fun racing rather than the lame, forced-slow-mo gimmicks and extreme sparks effects that obscure the entire screen. Looking forward to many hours on this game.

- Chris