Best RTS for console so far... despite some issues Funniest since WCIII, Only second to Starcraft!!!
joaq1999 wrote this review on .
- Superb factions, each faction is VERY different from one another
- Great controls for a console, some people is saying the controls are weird, they might be only weird if you have played BFME II or C&C before, but actually, the control mappinig is by far superior in UAW.
- Cool Conquer the World game add a strategy level in real time
- They aren't adding again the 'Queen Alien', the ain't repeating the Zergs, there are not Dune Worms; and all those stuff that I don't know you, but I'm tyred to see again and again
- Very decent AI to play against
- Due to bugs, I was unable to finish the campaign, still skirmishes ans scenarios (skirmish with strategy level) are so good, I found this game to be my favorite RTSG on console and in general, only second to the original Starcraft
- A frame rate bug, but it doesn't happen that often, no putting an excuse here, but actually is te truth. BFME II and even C&C get this kind of trouble from time to time, gamespot didn't punish that much
- This is a minor one, more like a request, I would have liked to include other planets, not just the Earth, and more maps
If you are lookiing for a different and original RTSG and you can live with its issues (which every game has, anyway), you're gonna love this one!