User Rating: 10 | Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn WII

lolem
lolem

well i get an error while trying to run the mod tool something about it being unable to connect to the database?

axxooo
axxooo

if anyone knows a solve for the constant game freeze immediatly after loading plz send me a message

cdodo
cdodo

does anyone know what kind of support is offered for the tool set? Like is there a website or community modding forum, read me mentions it but never gives me a link.

SGTiD1NG0
SGTiD1NG0

@Legolas_Katarn Will the mods be fully intergrated in the game or will you have to fiddle in "programs" and such. I'm no expert in PC Gaming/Modding. I'm guesssing Modding requires some PC intelligence but downloading fan-made ad-ons shouldn't be much of an issue?

wheelercub
wheelercub

Ideally this will lead to a multi-player patch at some point. Mods are just more fun with friends.

Urik_187

nevermind... just got my answer. you need the game install for this toolset to work. was kinda hoping it would at least let me create my own mods to test out when I get the game... oh well i'll just have to wait

Urik_187

do you need to have the actual game? or can you create mods without the game installed? (obviously not actually be able to play the mods)

bredeyabo
bredeyabo

yes! now well be able to download mods :D