DLC Item Exploit?

#1 Posted by ThePhantomZ (444 posts) -

i dunno if this an exploit or not but when you do the Hero's of Lore DLC there are 2 villages, Since ive been doing this twice i get 2 different items, Some good Some bad, Does anyone know a list of the items given so far i have gotten

Master Seal x 1
Iron Bow x2
Killer Lance X1
ArmorSlayer X1
Elixer X1

So im assuming you can do this over and over for >_> really good early stuff?

#2 Posted by Shade9222 (194 posts) -
Don't see it as much of an exploit. Selling some of the items will give you extra cash which would help buy stronger weapons for online play with your team later on.
#3 Posted by SirBroad (25 posts) -
You can do that, but honestly it's usually quicker just to do battles with monsters as they show up on the map. You get reasonably good items (based on the location, of course) and Bullion(S) drops like crazy, so you should end up with something like 2-3k per battle once you get into the later ones. Gold flow isn't usually a problem at all in this game, unless you put all of your money into forging or something.
#4 Posted by Banchan000 (25 posts) -
You can do that, but honestly it's usually quicker just to do battles with monsters as they show up on the map. You get reasonably good items (based on the location, of course) and Bullion(S) drops like crazy, so you should end up with something like 2-3k per battle once you get into the later ones. Gold flow isn't usually a problem at all in this game, unless you put all of your money into forging or something.SirBroad
though on lunatic there is this period of time where you really can't kill monsters on the map. Once you hit level ~20 unpromoted, most risen mobs will have completely capped stats (promoted) with forged weapons and those annoying lunatic only skills
#5 Posted by aximill12345 (25 posts) -

I agree with Banchan000. On harder modes, this is the best level to grind early on, with the bonus of providing useful items. I've gotten beast and dragon X stones along with other rarities.

Another plus of replaying this level is that the items are free. I'm usually pretty poor at the start of the game, so this method helps to stock up.