Final Fantasy XV On PC And If Not Make It With MultiVoice Acting (JAP/ENG)

#1 Posted by MegaDooOooM (2 posts) -

I know I'm Asking For The Impossible But Please Consider It For PC

I'm A Final Fantsy Fan And I Always Prefered Final Fanstsy In Japanese Voice Acting So Please Make It With MultiVoice Acting That Everyone Choose The Voice Of Their Prefrences

#2 Posted by final_zero (1 posts) -

I agree with you, same here I am a big fan of FF as well, and I wish they make a PC version...then...MODDING BABY!!! LOL!!

#3 Posted by flashn00b (2953 posts) -

I'm slightly concerned that it might not happen due to the complaints made about the PC version of Final Fantasy III

#4 Edited by MegaDooOooM (2 posts) -

@flashn00b: No, not at all i heard that the game is made in PC like environment so it is a possibility and FFXIII trilogy port proves it.

SQUARE ENIX is looking into it also to increase profits i think or test the customers appreciation for the game since all of FF games were for consoles ONLY and you should know that most of the companies aims for profit not customers and that IS a sad reality.

All i want is to play FF games on PC since i prefer its graphics capability than consoles. AND YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 4K..

#5 Posted by flashn00b (2953 posts) -

@MegaDooOooM said:

@flashn00b: No, not at all i heard that the game is made in PC like environment so it is a possibility and FFXIII trilogy port proves it.

SQUARE ENIX is looking into it also to increase profits i think or test the customers appreciation for the game since all of FF games were for consoles ONLY and you should know that most of the companies aims for profit not customers and that IS a sad reality.

All i want is to play FF games on PC since i prefer its graphics capability than consoles. AND YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 4K..

If Nippon Ichi Software's ClaDun X2 has taught me anything, it's that Japan has little to no faith in PC gaming. Wanting FFXV on Steam and defending a bad port is synonymous to one another thanks to NIS.

#6 Posted by MegaDooOooM (2 posts) -

@flashn00b: Well Bandai has already started to expand their business to PC Dragon ball Xenoverse and Naruto games

and there is also Agarest generations of war trilogy it's a port but it is a start i don't know the company's name behind agarest.

and there must be exclusives for consoles even if it's timed exclusive or else CONSOLES ARE DEAD

Well we are just hoping that the company will listen to it's customers for once, the game is really promising and i'm not planing to buy any console these 2 years.

Wish us luck we only want SQUARE ENIX to hear us.

#7 Edited by flashn00b (2953 posts) -

@MegaDooOooM: Agarest is from the creator of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

As for Bandai Namco, I would argue that to say that Tales would be on Steam on the basis of Naruto's sales performance would be synonymous to saying that FFXV could be on Steam due to the sales performance of Sleeping Dogs. We'll have to see if Steam Subscription 61325 is what people claim it to be. Otherwise, you can expect an overpriced free to play fighting game to decide the fate of Tales on Steam.

Anyways, i'm really hoping that FFXV hits Steam, though i'm expecting the FFXIII trilogy to decide its fate