Final Fantasy XIV Online
Final Fantasy XIV Online Video Review
Final Fantasy XIV will embark you on a myriad of journeys in an epic revolutionary massively multiplayer online role-playing game from Square Enix. Experience the new and visually stunning realm of Eorzea, where you will actively engage in compelling storylines narrated through high-definition, real-time events. You will be able to create your own highly personalized and versatile character and explore the farthest reaches of this magnificent world. You are given the freedom to entirely alter your gameplay experience by simply swapping out equipment, and discover objectives with or without the aid of others. The entire Final Fantasy XIV experience is crafted to accommodate a wide variety of play styles, from the lone mercenary with only moments a day to spare, to the legion of comrades campaigning for days on end, and everyone in between. Join players from around the world in this epic MMORPG adventure.
Final Fantasy XIV Online Images
Final Fantasy XIV Online Walkthroughs
Final Fantasy XIV Online Videos
- Johnny brings you news of Square Enix's financial recovery, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Twisted Metal being censored for European PS3 owners.
- Feb 7, 2012
- (9,873 views)
- We speak to director Nobuaki Komoto and Sage Sundi to get their thoughts on Final Fantasy XIV's launch, what's coming up on the horizon for PC users, and what PS3 users can expect.
- Feb 17, 2011
- (9,504 views)
- This week on Crosshairs we get local fighting game community OzHadou to share some Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tips for newcomers, we get a dose of RPGs when we interview a handful of directors at Square Enix, and we hit the streets to survey the reaction to the death of Guitar Hero.
- Feb 16, 2011
- (6,351 views)
Final Fantasy XIV Online News & Features
- Japanese publisher launches placeholder site for seemingly urban-warfare-themed new game.Posted May 1, 2009 6:16 pm GMT
- Update: Over 30 people across various departments reported to have been made redundant.Posted Apr 3, 2013 10:25 am GMT
- Yoichi Wada acknowledges state of Final Fantasy XIV Online has hurt the company's flagship franchise, pledges to continue rebuilding all aspects of the game.Posted Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm GMT
Latest Final Fantasy XIV Online Updates
|News||Square Enix Los Angeles hit with layoffs||Apr 3, 2013|
|Feature||The Terrible Troubles of Final Fantasy XIV and How to Fix Them||Aug 15, 2012|
|Video||Start/Select - Square Enix bounces back, Twisted Metal censored||Feb 7, 2012|
|News||Final Fantasy brand 'greatly damaged' - Square Enix CEO||Sep 27, 2011|
|News||E3 2011: Final Fantasy series tops 100 million||Jun 7, 2011|
|News||Square Enix developing another MMOG - Report||May 25, 2011|
|News||Japanese publishers cancel, delay games after quake||Mar 14, 2011|
|Staff Blog||Japan online games halted to conserve power||Mar 13, 2011|
Language, Suggestive Themes, Animated Blood, Alcohol Reference, Violence
Hot Forum Topics
- MMO's with the freedom and depth of EVE and Ultima Online?
- Hide vs Wind Elixirs
- I cried playing this - really
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- sooo can you play now? or have to wait?
- Returning Player - Where to Party?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIV Online Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 140
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
Final Fantasy XIV Online Navigation