Final Fantasy XIV Online News
- Update: Over 30 people across various departments reported to have been made redundant.News - Posted Apr 3, 2013 10:25 am GMT
- Yoichi Wada acknowledges state of Final Fantasy XIV Online has hurt the company's flagship franchise, pledges to continue rebuilding all aspects of the game.News - Posted Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm GMT
- Square Enix confirms centennial shipment figure for two-decade-old role-playing game franchise.News - Posted Jun 7, 2011 4:49 pm GMT
- Final Fantasy XIV publisher wants to operate two to three massively multiplayer titles simultaneously to promote stable income.News - Posted May 25, 2011 9:56 pm GMT
- Online play temporarily halted for Metal Gear Online, Final Fantasy XI and XIV; Japanese debut of MotorStorm 3, Yakuza: Of the End bumped; Disaster Report 4 canned.News - Posted Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm GMT
- Profits to be 92 percent lower than previously stated, need for "further polish" means Human Revolution will miss Q1 2011 window.News - Posted Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm GMT
- Management of every area changed as Square Enix offers "sincerest of apologies," promises changes, extends free-play period indefinitely.News - Posted Dec 10, 2010 11:28 am GMT
- More than 200,000 people swarmed the sweaty halls of Makuhari Messe in Japan last week, a new record for the CESA-organised event.News - Posted Sep 23, 2010 5:08 am GMT
- $50 regular version of upcoming MMORPG arrives at end of third quarter; $75 collector's edition to offer early access; PS3 launch TBA.News - Posted Jun 30, 2010 5:10 pm GMT
- E3 2010: Sony's press briefing reveals $100 motion controller starter pack; controller $50 solo, navigation controller $30; $400 PS3 bundle also planned; Portal 2 on PS3 in 2011; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, MOH, more get exclusive PS3 content; full video inside.News - Posted Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm GMT
- GDC 2010: Director Motomu Toriyama shares his experiences and offers a postmortem on the recently released Final Fantasy XIII.News - Posted Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am GMT
- E3 2009: Japanese publisher calls PS3/PC-only release of its new MMORPG into question; "We are considering all options," says SVP; full Q&A inside.News - Posted Jun 3, 2009 6:12 pm GMT
- E3 2009: Second massively multiplayer installment in Square Enix role-playing franchise set for simultaneous worldwide launch in four languages.News - Posted Jun 3, 2009 12:43 am GMT
- Japanese publisher launches placeholder site for seemingly urban-warfare-themed new game.News - Posted May 1, 2009 6:16 pm GMT
- Square Enix renames the White Engine underpinning all its upcoming console efforts, suggests a Wii version and external licensing could happen in the future.News - Posted Feb 23, 2008 3:37 am GMT
- Producer Hiromichi Tanaka tells Japanese news site about game, keeps mum on specifics; says PSP Final Fantasy XI is possible--but unlikely.News - Posted Apr 19, 2006 10:31 pm GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Hide vs Wind Elixirs
- Guild Wars 2 vs Tera vs Rift
- I cried playing this - really
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- sooo can you play now? or have to wait?
- Returning Player - Where to Party?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIV Online Forum Topics »
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
Final Fantasy XIV Online Navigation