Final Fantasy XIII Question
- Posted by LeopoldIII
- on Apr 12, 2010 2:16 am GMT
Is there a way to play a new game with stuff from old save?
You do save after the boss and then a new Crystarium level opens and you can go finish side quests and complete missions freely.
Nope. As numenorKing said - you can go back and revisit prior areas and you get expanded Crystarium options, but you never get an option to actually begin from the very beginning with any kind of a new game +
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- Skyrim Bug Issues
- Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 8 Watch Second Sons Online
- Rapid Money-Making
- Cie th Stone Missions
- when is the best time to start upgrading?
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIII Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 231
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
Final Fantasy XIII Navigation