Final Fantasy XIII Question
- Posted by CurseOMac
- on Mar 23, 2010 1:20 am GMT
Fighting Sanctum Templars Post Game?
After you beat the game you have the option to save again. When you load that file your party starts out back in the Narthex area right before the final battles again. Turn around and take the warp back to the begining of the Tesseracts area where you can either redo that area to fight the Templars over and over again or take one of the warps on either side of where you warp out to. Those take you back to Gran Pulse or Eden, the choice is yours. You can just keep going through to the Narthex and warping back to the begining to your heart's content.
does this mean i can fight the repeated mini-bosses again? the two that are together (ones called jabberwockky) and the dangerous, but simple ninja type thing? im hoping i can, i ust got the Growth Egg, and one fight there would yeild me 64'000 CP x 2 thats a whoping 128'000 CP in the time it takes to kill a friggin' great turtle...
After you beat orphan you cant go back in the cradle the paths are gone near the sacrifices and the 3rd porter only brings you to the area right before orphan. theres no way to get to the templars or the bosses before tiamat. ive tried unless my game is glitched
Game is right theres no way to get back to them after gettin my growth egg on my first play through (sold my ele rings had to redo the whole game -.-) i looked around the hole place an tried everything to get back to them because i needed the cp but there was no way as the paths hav been taken away
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- MF is short for magic find.
- watch Fast and Furious 6 Online Free Here !!
- Rapid Money-Making
- Cie th Stone Missions
- when is the best time to start upgrading?
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIII Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 231
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
Final Fantasy XIII Navigation