Final Fantasy XIII-2 Question
- Posted by icedrago356
- on Feb 1, 2012 10:38 am GMT
A certain point after you've left the Bersha Ruins Excavation Site, you'll encounter a Gate. It is in this area when you try to proceed after it that you will unlock Moogle Hunt. This also happens to be the place where you can obtain the missions regarding the retrieval of two Capsule items and killing a Ghast Cie'th.
As OnePlus1 says, play the story, never fear as you can ALWAYS return in this game. It's time travel!
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- The Elder Scrolls Vs. Final Fantasy, which is the better Rpg franchise?(RPGDF)
- Did anyone forget yet?
- Caius Boss Battle-Oerba 200 AF
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 DLC Giveaway
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIII-2 Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 32
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Navigation