Final Fantasy X-2 Related Games
Details on how the new PS2 version will differ from the original are not currently known, but the original core staff from the Super Famicom release will be returning to develop the game.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2004
The director's cut edition of Star Ocean 3 will include a number of additions to the original release. Most notable is that the game will now run off of two DVDs, and bring back elements that were taken out in the original Star Ocean 3 due to its disc-space limitation.
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2004
If you've been waiting for the definitive role-playing game for the PlayStation 2, here it is.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2001
The Dragon Warrior series makes its debut on the PlayStation 2 with Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. You can play as a young guardsman who must fight against a curse that he is mysteriously immune to.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
- Release Date: Aug 7, 2007
Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria is a prequel to the Playstation role-playing game, Valkyrie Profile.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2006
Grandia III is the latest installment in the long-running Square Enix role-playing series. You play as Yuuki, a 16-year-old boy with aspirations of being a pilot.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
It's a solid RPG that doesn't take many chances, and while it may not set the role-playing world on fire, it's still a lot of fun.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2003
The PS2 version of Tales of Symphonia will offer several new features.
- Release Date: 2004
Those intrigued by the game's unique concept or style should at least give Magic Pengel a try.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2003
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir puts you in the role of Edward Elric, who has the ability to turn everyday objects into weapons. The second installment in the Fullmetal series offers an enhanced battle system, cel-shaded graphics, thirty minutes of original animation, and a unique story.
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2005
Create your own role-playing game by designing characters and environments in full 3D and devising your own storyline on the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2003
Dragon Quest: Shounen Yangus no Fushigi na Daibouken is a spinoff of DQ VIII, in which the story will focus on the plump bandit Yangus, and takes place during his childhood.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2006
The third installment in the series takes place six years after the previous game, when the Torneko family takes a vacation and accidentally reaches a tropical island.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2002
A remake of the original Phantasy Star is coming to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2003
The fifth installment in Sony's franchise RPG is making its way to the PS2.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2004
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2004
Fullmetal Alchemist 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo is the third installment in the Square Enix's Fullmetal Alchemist RPG series. This time, you must guide two characters--Alphonse Elric and his older brother Edward--as they explore a mysterious metropolis.
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2005
Dozens of anime characters will be featured in this simulation RPG.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2003
The original Japanese version of Star Ocean 3, which was then further expanded upon by the Director's Cut, and then by the international release of the game.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2003
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is the fourth entry into the PS2's last great JRPG franchise.
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2008
Adventure with a group of high school students through a treacherous tower filled with monsters, and deal with the aftermath of an epic battle.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2008
Persona 3 is an occult-themed RPG set in a Japanese high school.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
Tales of the Abyss marks the tenth anniversary of Namco's Tales role-playing game series.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
- Player Reviews: 614
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
- Number of Players:
Final Fantasy X-2 Navigation