Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Developer Diary #3
Check out the launch trailer for Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.Posted Oct 5, 2010 | 2:17 | 14,348 Views
In this new Developer Diary, Takashi gives a general wrap-up of the game and a special shout-out to the fans.Posted Oct 4, 2010 | 2:46 | 5,220 Views
Check out the instructional video describing the functions of the crown job system.Posted Oct 1, 2010 | 6:15 | 7,003 Views
Takashi Tokita focuses on the world, the heroes, and monsters in this new dev diary.Posted Sep 28, 2010 | 6:00 | 3,553 Views
Takashi Tokita, director on Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, talks about creating a game that retained the excitement of traditional role-playing games.Posted Sep 24, 2010 | 5:47 | 6,245 Views
- Oct 1, 2010
The focus in the diary this time around is on the action point battle system and the crown system, among other elements.
Sounds interested but after he said random encounters and turn based combat I changed my mind. I like the art style and the jobs though.
Well if I understood him correctly the Action Point will be somewhat like a Chrono Cross battle system, and the Crown job system is like materia from FF VII.
Awesome retro style music, and I like the "talk-to-fight" boss system so you're not caught off guard without saving. Also the bosses look amazing so far. But UGH I hate that character design.
- Player Reviews: 21
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)