Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Hints & Cheats
Character Job ClassesGain job levels in the following classes to unlock more advanced ones.
How to Unlock Unlockable Level 5 White Mage, level 5 Black Mage, level 4 Mystic and level 4 Time Mage. Arithmetician Level 2 Squire Archer Level 5 Summoner and level 5 Orator (Male only) Bard Level 2 Chemist Black Mage Level 5 Dragoon and level 5 Geomancer (Female only) Dancer Completely Master Knight and Black Mage, kill (crystallize) 20 units, and reach level 8 with Dragoon, Ninja, Geomancer and Samurai Dark Knight Level 4 Thief Dragoon Level 4 Monk Geomancer Level 2 Squire Knight Level 3 Knight Monk Level 3 White Mage Mystic Level 5 Thief, level 4 Archer, level 2 Geomancer Ninja Level 6 Squire and level 6 Chemist Onion Knight Level 3 Mystic Orator Level 5 Monk, level 4 Knight, level 2 Dragoon Samurai Level 3 Time Mage Summoner Level 3 Archer Thief Level 3 Black Mage Time Mage Level 2 Chemist White Mage Level 8 Squire and Chemist, level 5 Geomancer, Dragoon, Orator, and Summoner. Mime
Secret CharactersThere are 7 secret characters in the game that are not met during the normal course of the storyline. The following must be done in order to obtain these characters.Also, you must be in Ch. 4 before starting this, and Mustadio must be in your party.
How to Unlock Unlockable After Bervenia, read the "Rash of Thefts" rumor in Gollund and "Call of Guards" at Dorter. Try to move and you will enter a battle. Win this battle. Balthier Go to Goug. Read the rumor at Gollund, go to Lesalia, then invite Beowulf to Gollund. After a series of battles, he joins the party. Beowulf Acquired after clearing all ten levels of Midlight's Deep. The Byblos Visit Goug After Zeltennia. After returning Reis to human form, return to Goug. Then go to Sal Ghidos and win the fight. Cloud After rescuing Reis from Gollund, return to Goug. Construct 8 Accompany Beowulf through Gollund; Reis is rescued during the final battle in the series. Dragon Reis Read the rumors at Zeltennia, buy a flower in Sal Ghidos, then go to Goug. This unlocks a battle in Nelveska Temple. Win this. Human Reis
Hidden Sound TestWhen starting a new game, enter your name as PolkaPolka and you will be taken to a sound test menu (tested on US version).
Agrias and the Tynar Rouge/Tinker Lip ItemMake sure that you still have Lavian and Alicia (Agrias' guards from Chapter 1) still in your party in Chapter 4 and have at least 500k gil. Land on a City on Cancer I and you will see a cutscene where an embarrased Mustadio gives a birthday gift to Agrias. You will now have the lip-rouge which is a great stat-boosting accessory for female characters.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
Hot Forum Topics
- an old game nobody can figure out its name
- The Quest: Rise of Emodo is on Kickstarter and needs you
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- About to play this for the first time. Starter tips?
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions game save
- Question about early game random battles...
- Where am I?
- See All FF Tactics: War of Lions Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 159
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
2 Players Online
FF Tactics: War of Lions Navigation