Far Cry 2 is a great game but it has some flaws that keep it from reaching perfection.
TheBurgerKing2 wrote this review on .
1) Huge African landscape to explore and the world is completely free for you to do whatever you want in.
2) Good looking graphics that make you stop and check out the scenery for a little bit. Full 24 hour clock so you get to see day turn into night right in front of your eyes and it all looks great.
3) Awesome sound quality and you can hear all the birds chirping, your enemies yelling in battle, and a whole bunch of other great stuff.
4) Multiplayer is great.
5) Campaign mode will take you somewhere between 25-35 hours.
6) The story will keep you going and there are a lot of side missions to do even after you beat the game.
7) You choose how you want to approach your mission whether you want to go in guns blazing or be sneaky and pick your enemies off one by one.
8) A good variety of weapons.
9) There is a map editor where you can create your own level and it works really well.
10) You can upgrade your weapons.
1) Multiplayer is a bit laggy
2) Some missions take a long time to do because of the large landscape.