This is the best boxing game ever made. I hate to say it but in my opinion it beats out Mike Tysons Punchout.

User Rating: 9.5 | Fight Night Round 2 XBOX
Ok, I saw the on the spot on concerning this game and it excited me because how beautifull the game looked. Then I got to play the game. This game is complete joy to play. The ability to use only the thumbsticks to control the boxer is the best idea EA has come up with. It takes about 15 minuets to get the feel for the game but after the initial trial period you feel like a pro, landing punch after punch. The blocking and parry system is exceptional as well. If you can read your opponent then you can parry almost every attack sent your way. The camera effects and angles are superb. The way the camera moves when a hard punch is landed makes you almost jump out of your seat because of the intensity the blow. The game modes have a great replay value and the fact you can build and create your own character makes this game a overall success in my book. This is a great single player and multiplayer game. I would recommend to everyone, even people who don't play sports games (like me, im a rpg freak), to play the game. I assure you its worth the cash.

darn! we can't load comments.