Tactical defending

#1 Posted by xFL4WL3SSx (1018 posts) -
Can it be disabled online? I know you can't do it in Fifa 12
#2 Posted by Fear- (499 posts) -
I hope not.
#3 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

that would be a huge step backwards... if you ask me legacy defending shouldn't be in the game at all... if you want to play like you used to play in fifa 11 then play fifa 11... Tactical made the game a lot more fun, the need to actually choose the right moment to tackle instead of just use the "automatic get ball button" made defending entertaining and made the game a lot more diverse...

#4 Posted by xFL4WL3SSx (1018 posts) -

that would be a huge step backwards... if you ask me legacy defending shouldn't be in the game at all... if you want to play like you used to play in fifa 11 then play fifa 11... Tactical made the game a lot more fun, the need to actually choose the right moment to tackle instead of just use the "automatic get ball button" made defending entertaining and made the game a lot more diverse...

pirul83
It's cool if you like it, I'm just used to Fifa 11 more, and it would be nice if there is an option to disable it online just like in offline mode.
#5 Posted by fred1266 (979 posts) -

Can it be disabled online? I know you can't do it in Fifa 12xFL4WL3SSx

When you go to setting you can choose the type of defending you want

#6 Posted by xFL4WL3SSx (1018 posts) -

[QUOTE="xFL4WL3SSx"]Can it be disabled online? I know you can't do it in Fifa 12fred1266

When you go to setting you can choose the type of defending you want

Not when playing online :( it's so frustrating defending online, that's the only reason I lose, I just don't understand why EA doesn't let us choose which defending style to play with :(
#7 Posted by cosmynss (188 posts) -
becauseeee ..WIIL NOT BE FAIR TO YOUR OPPONENT!
#8 Posted by pirul83 (236 posts) -

^^^This

It's a lot easier (and cheaper) to defend with legacy defending... learn tactical defending... play career mode with it, i bet that once you get the hang of it you will enjoy the game more