help with league/team

#1 Posted by steelerman1 (655 posts) -

i'm american and don't get to watch much soccer (football) but i love playing this game,i would like to start a season but unsure of a league or team to play with,i don't want to play with englands premire league,maybe their power league..for those of you that follow the sport every year,i would like to play as a losing team and try to win,so who are the losers lol?...thanks for your help.

#2 Posted by fred1266 (952 posts) -

well i watch the premier league so can't advise you on which championship team to play, but if you want to bring up a team maybe you should play ultimate team where u get a mixture of players and you can build your team to suit your playing style

#3 Posted by DeadlyHabits87 (14 posts) -

You could take SC Heerenveen from the Dutch "Eredivisie" if you want to have a challenge. Last season they ended 5th in the rankings. This season they assigned a new manager (Marco van Basten, you might just know him hehe, great striker, his coaching at my favourite club Ajax really sucked though) and didn't make a great start (they are 13th with 1 win, 4 draws and 3 losses. Oh yeah, they also sold their star players (Dost, Narsingh, Assaidi).