Design by Collin Oguro
Epic Games continues to perfect the multiplayer first-person shooter with the release of Unreal Tournament 2004. Enhancements to the stellar series include new deathmatch, CTF, double domination, and bombing run maps, the return of the classic Assault game mode, and the birth of Onslaught, a classic-in-the-making team game developed by Psyonix Studios that introduces vehicular combat into the tournament.
This comprehensive GameSpot Unreal Tournament 2004 game guide features:
- Weapons and Vehicles: Look here for weapon and vehicle strategies for all game types. Also includes the special adrenaline combos.
- Deathmatch: Hone your deathmatch skills with these strategies and map tips, which reveal key locations and power-ups.
- Capture the Flag: Dominate the competition with capture the flag strategies and coverage of the new 2004 maps.
- Double Domination: This section provides tips for double domination and its maps.
- Bombing Run: Score a goal with these bombing run tips and map strategies.
- Assault: This section covers guides and objectives for attackers and defenders for UT 2004s assault maps.
- Onslaught: Check this section for strategies and map coverage of UT 2004s exciting new onslaught mode.
- Cheat Codes: Use cheats against tough bots, summon weapons and vehicles on any solo map, bind a horn, spawn the hidden TC-1200 vehicle, and learn about Vehicle CTF.
Table of ContentsWeapons
Capture the Flag