Design by Collin Oguro
You are Nicholas Kang, an ex-cop with a shady track record (excessive violence, property damage, etc) who has been recruited into the Elite Operations Division, a branch of law enforcement created to combat the toughest and most controversial cases in Los Angeles. True Crime: Streets of LA mixes several styles of gameplay, including hand-to-hand fighting, gun battles, and driving challenges, to form a storyline that branches depending on your success and failures.
This comprehensive Gamespot True Crime: Streets of LA game guide includes:
- Street Crime Tips: Solving crimes is key to earning upgrades. Look here for tips on fighting, chasing, and overcoming criminals.
- Episode Walkthroughs: This section provides complete walkthroughs for all True Crime episodes and missions. You'll also find all alternate episodes and alternate missions included so you can unlock all three endings.
- 24/7 Upgrades: This section offers details on all fighting, shooting, and driving upgrades and how to obtain them.
- Bonus Cruisin': Earn more upgrades during Bonus Cruisin' mode. This section reveals the fighting, shooting, and driving upgrades and how to obtain them.
- Cheats and Secrets: Look here for True Crime cheats for all three consoles, including unlocking all upgrades and launching Dogg patrol. You'll also find instructions on changing your character model!
Table of ContentsStreet Crime Tips
Episode 2 - Mean Streets
Episode 3 - International Ties
Episode 4 - Russian Face-Off
Episode 4 (Alternate) - Con Girls
Episode 5 - The Rescue
Episode 5 (Alternate) - High-Rise Terror
Episode 6 - House of Wu
Episode 6 (Alternate) - Rampage
Episode 7 - Finding Rocky
Episode 7 (Alternate) - Blood Money
Episode 8 - Retribution
Cheats and Secrets