Remember, you need to declare what team you are on if you are interested in the goody. If you don't declare what team your on your entry is INVALID! http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29362450/tomb-raider-live-trivia-giveaway-?msg_id=339790698#339790698
Are you brainy enough? Is your typing fast enough? We're giving away a special Tomb Raider treat in this LIVE trivia contest.
Tomb Raider fans! Grab your bow and arrows because it’s time to expose your brain to a live Tomb Raider Brain Bust trivia session on this page Friday, March 8th from 2pm PT to 3pm PT. During the one hour live trivia session. If you want to do your homework before then, brush up on Tomb Raider series knowledge, GameSpot created content, and GameSpot forum discussions. See how far your skills take you in our one hour live trivia!
We have our two winners for the Tomb Raider Brain Buster Live Trivia!
For Team PS3 we have with 135 points Darby B. of Santa Rosa, CA.
For Team X360 we have with 124 points Johnny A. of Jacksonville FL
Thanks to everyone for playing!
How it works
- First, post in the roll call discussion to declare whether you are Team Sony or Team Microsoft.**You must declare your team**
- The goal is to be the first person to correctly answer the trivia question. We will be awarding points to the first, second, and third correct answers. Find out more about the point values.
- During the one hour live trivia questions will appear on this page, you will then respond to each individual question here.
- Participants who answer all the questions will receive a Tomb Raider themed Brain Bust emblem.
- Members with the highest score will be entered in a drawing for a potential Tomb Raider goody.
- We will be awarding two (2) GameSpot members a secret Tomb Raider goody.
DEPLOYING SOON. Visit this page on Friday, March 8th at 2:00pm to participate! You must answer all the questions to receive the emblem.
- You must be a GameSpot registrant.
- Only US residents are eligible for the goody but all participants are eligible to receive the emblem.
- Only one answer per question asked.
- Trivia results will be made on Monday, March 11th. First, second, and third placement for correct answers will be based on time stamps provided by approved comments on LiveFyre.
Hey everyone! Just a heads up that we'll be stating the live trivia at 2pm, which is in about 2 hours. See you then!
It would be nice if they were giving away a new costume, like short pants! Then I would definitely be all over this, but I guess they aren't going to let us know what "goodies" we can get!
I beat the shantytown area. I have my super steel compound bow & arrow and I am trying to find Alex by the beach. This game is harder than I thought, but must admit that this one of the most organic games I have ever played since Shadow of the Colossus.
Interesting that my polite comment about how I think you should have started by pointing out this competition is for the US only instead of putting it at the end of the article, seems to have been deleted by a mod.
It seems to happen a lot on gamespot that harmless comments gets deleted. It only leads to aggression and angry comments that actually are offensive.
I'm assuming this is trivia about tomb raider? I'd love to get a free copy of this game because it looks great, but alas... I know nothing about the TR series.
This comment has been deleted
I once got some cool Headphones priced 80$'s for answering ON THE SPOT trivia .... Will try my luck again if online :)
Next time please just lead with "Are you a resident of the US?" so I don't have to read the whole thing for no good reason.