Design by Collin Oguro
Butcher Bay is the toughest triple-maximum security prison in the entire universe. Escaping from the prisons dark tunnels, vicious guards, even more psychotic inmates, and yet still worse subterranean creatures is impossible...unless your name is Richard B. Riddick. Starbreeze and VU Games The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay masterfully blends first-person shooter action and stealth elements in one of the best Xbox games to date.
This GameSpot game guide to The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay includes:
- General Strategies: This section offers general tips on surviving The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.
- Weapons and Combat: This section compiles Riddicks available firearms and hand-to-hand combat weapons and provides tips for implementing each.
- Walk-through: Look here for complete walk-throughs for all missions and objectives. Youll also find tips on optional paths, evading guards, and finding packs of smokes.
- Packs of Smokes: This section reveals the name and location of all packs of smokes, which unlock collectibles in The Chronicles of Riddick.
- Collectibles: Check this section for the full list of unlockable collectibles in The Chronicles of Riddick.
Table of ContentsGeneral Strategies
Weapons and Combat
Aquila Territory and Infirmary
Mainframe and Prison Yard Riot
The Pit, Pope Joe's Den, Dark Tunnels, and Showers
Guard Quarters and Tower
Work Pass, Mine Entrance, and Security Checkpoint
Upper Mines and Cargo Transport
Tower 19 and Container Routerl
Crash Site and Abandoned Equipment Center
Central Storage and Loading Docks
Fuel Transport through end of game