Watch the best Starcraft II players compete live and go behind the scenes with player interviews and more at the MLG Winter Championship in Columbus, OH!
Starcraft II MLG Winter Championship Schedule
- Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m. ET
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET
A full live stream schedule is available here.
Daily Recaps and Preview
- MLG 2012 Winter Championship Preview
- Starcraft II MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championships Day 1 Recap
- Starcraft II MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championships Day 2 Recap
- Starcraft II MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championships Day 3 Recap
Player Interviews and Game Highlights
- Stephano vs. Polt MLG Winter Championship Day 1 Game Highlights.
- MKP vs. MC MLG 2012 Winter Championship Game Highlights Day 1.
- MKP vs. SaSe MLG 2012 Winter Championship Game Highlights Day 1
- DRG vs. NaNiWa MLG 2012 Winter Championship Game Highlights Day 1.
- HuK vs. ViOLet MLG 2012 Winter Championship Game Highlights Day 1.
- CrazymoviNG vs. SaSe MLG Winter Championship Day 2 Highlights
- Heart vs. HuK MLG Winter Championship Day 2 Game Highlights
- aLive vs. Oz MLG Winter Championship Day 2 Game Highlights
- PartinG vs. Rain MLG Winter Championship Day 2 Game Highlights
- DRG vs. JYP MLG Winter Championship Day 2 Game Highlights
- MKP talks about his victories over PartinG and DRG on Day 3
- DRG vs. Heart MLG Winter Championship Day 3 Game Highlights
- Sundance DiGiovanni MLG 2012 Winter Championship Interview
- Stephano MLG Winter Championship 2012 Interview
- Heart MLG 2012 Winter Championship Interview
- MarineKingPrime MLG Winter Champion Interview
- Day9 Post MLG 2012 Winter Championship Interview
- DjWHEAT drops some knowledge to a salty Slasher at MLG Columbus
@kkxtrouble Being honest is being sarcastic? What logic did your thinking derive from? Don't answer that lol, I could care less.
@billlabowski Not at all, just wanted to know what kind of moron you are. A sarcastic moron, good to know.
@kkxtrouble Just sexist. Anyone who could take a dong in the mouth is okay in my book. Now, what's your point? Did my comment hurt your feelings?
@billlabowski So mlg is for girls and gay men? So, what's your point? Are you a homophobe, or just sexist?
@Raisiine It has nothing to do with gamespot, it's the mlg that decides it, the stream is theirs, don't go swering, you obviously don't know what you're saying.
@super_gameru Well, to be fair in the mlg website we could stream more than one match at a time. So you could, for example, stream the halo finals together with the sc2 finals.
@super_gameru E-Sports is gaining in popularity-people just have to give it a chance. I love watching he Starcraft matches too.
I am very curious how many people did watch MLG through gamespot! by the number of comments it doesn't seem like a big number. However thanks to Gamespot for this coverage. Marine King Prime and Dong Rae Gu - best SC2 players at this moment!
dang. just got on the stream and all i get to see is day9 doing the wrap up, which is still pretty awesome. i
For those who don't know this is the main page for the stream, with the possiblity to watch all the streams at the same time with one screen http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live glhf
I've been here (gs site) about 2years gamespot, and this is the coolest thing I've seen you air so far :) I get tired of mostly console stuff- at e3 for example and anything pc isn't covered well, not just by the site, but at the different shows- I'm not flaming a system war- I'm just saying it's a nice change to have something closer to my interests as a pc-only gamer. Plus this appeals to a variety of gamers. Action's back- thanks gs.
I had storms and had to duck out yesterday in the middle of it- was so ill, another thing- wish they'd at least give us 'high' quality without subscription, there's still 2 levels above that. Oh well, it's been great.
@CarnivaleClown Lol, I literally thought the same thing before I scrolled down and read your comment.
Lol, when they panned to the crowd.... i was shocked, this thing has a MUCH bigger crowd than the Women's final 4 semi's.
I haven't played Starcraft since Brood Wars. But watching these battles has renewed my interest and reminded me of how fun the game is. Just ordered it.
I would love it if this became a regular thing. And you should think about Dota 2 as well, I know another international is not too far in the future. I've always been hesitant to pay for stuff like MLG streams but if it was something included in a gamespot membership where I get more out of it than higher quality streams, that would be cool. I'd be much more interested in becoming a total access subscriber if you focused more on esports.