The Chimera continue to invade Earth! Our Resistance 3 Walkthrough Primer gets you started for on-line multiplayer with info about weapons, berserk abilities, and matches.
- Walkthrough: check out the video Walkthrough to see how we completed the game
- Load Outs: Learn about the default classes and how to customize your load out
- Gear and Abilities: Discover unlockable gear, skills, and passives
- Berserks: Learn about kill streaks for both Humans and Chimera
- Match Modes: The various game modes, objectives and strategies
- PlayStation 3 Trophies: Gain new Trophies for your collection
- September 14, 2011: Version 1.3 is go. All of the walkthrough videos are up.
- September 12, 2011: Version 1.2 is ready. Chapter 6 of the walkthrough has been added.
- September 9, 2011: Version 1.1 of the Resistance 3 Guide has arrived. It now contains parts of a video walkthrough, Berserks, Match Modes, and Trophies.
- September 7, 2011: Version 1.0 of this Guide is up. The first version of the Primer is live. We will be updating in the next few days, so check back later for more info.
I think my game is glitched cuz when I try to shoot the boss in the back ( the glowing shiny part) nothing happens. I mustve shot him a 100 times. I managed to shoot the eyes but can't shoot the back of it which is th second and last part of destroying the monster :S
@Yarvem Found a couple of typos on the Combat Attributes page: you have "verity" instead of "variety". Just FYI
One reason to go to IGN is because they make a (screen-shot/text)-walkthrough for almost all top-tier games, just sayin! I've been coming to GS and or IGN sense befor most of you guy's were even born. Too-funny indeed!
@Yarvem OK that makes sense. I almost always have an internet connection so it's alright but I kinda liked the convenience of having those PDFs in case I was travelling. Good luck updating all those old ones ;)
@Konuvis We are including more videos in guides now. Those typically can't be included in a PDF. Also, there is an emphasis to go back and update the guides when possible, so a PDF could easily go out of date.
The first version of the Primer is up. Be mindful it's a bit barren, but I'll be updating it within the next few days.