Design by Marty Smith
Captain Olimar has returned safely to Hocotate! In his previous adventure, Olimar crash landed on a mysterious planet and, with the help of the indigenous pikmin, was able to reassemble his damaged spacecraft and return home. But Hocotate Freights President has some bad news for the returning captain: the company is in massive debt!
To help Hocotate Freight escape its debt, the President asks Olimar and young worker Louie to revisit the pikmin-populated planet and comb the land for its plentiful treasures. This game guide will help you guide Olimar and Louie through every area--above and underground--and collect every treasure to meet and surpass the pokos required to pay back Hocotate freights debt!
This GameSpot game guide for Pikmin 2 includes:
- Pikmin Strategies: This section covers the five types of pikmin and tips on utilizing each throughout the game.
- Combat Tips: Look here for combat tips against specific creatures in Pikmin 2.
- Walk-through: This section offers a complete walk-through for Pikmin 2. It reveals all treasure locations, covers underground areas, offers specific battle tips against creatures and bosses, and includes the challenging fourth area, Wistful Wind.
- Battle Mode Tips: This section provides tips on Pikmin 2s two-player battle mode.
- Treasures: This chart reveals all treasures, their location, and poko value.
- Items: Look here for all equipment items in the game, location, and their upgrade function.
- Piklopedia: This section reveals Pikmin 2s entire Piklopedia, which increases the treasure value for each creature.
- Secrets: Check this section for how to unlock each new area and a handful of other Pikmin 2 secrets and how to get to them.
Table of ContentsPikmin Strategies
Cave of Emergence
Hole of Beasts
White Flower Garden
Citadel of Spiders
Awakening Wood, Part 2
Perplexing Pool, Part 2
Valley of Repose, Part 2
Cavern of Chaos
Hole of Heroes