Design by Collin Oguro
EA Sports has taken their Street franchise to the gridiron. NFL Street is pure arcade action football. Theres no college draft, no substitutions, no ticket price adjustments. In fact, you dont even have to worry about penalties. NFL Street is seven-on-seven football where each player lines up on both sides of the ball. Quarterbacks better be able to tackle on defense and defensive backs need to learn to catch on offense. NFL Street features all 32 NFL teams, a collection of hidden teams (including a squad of NFL Legends), and online play available on the PlayStation 2.
This GameSpot game guide for NFL Street includes:
- Teams and Players: This section reveals all 32 NFL team rosters with specific tips on selecting the best seven-man squad.
- NFL Challenge: Look here for tips on developing your team in NFL Challenge mode. Youll find a list of all challenges, rewards, and requirements as well as tips on stealing NFL players and spending development points.
- Offense Tips: Check this section for strategies on executing pass, run, and trick plays.
- Defense Tips: This section provides tips on stopping the pass, shutting down the run, and using Gamebreakers on defense.
- Online Play Strategies: Here youll find strategies for NFL Streets online play (PlayStation 2 version only).
- Cheats and Secrets: Check this section for NFL Street cheat codes and rosters for all secret teams, including the NFL Legends.
Table of ContentsTeams and Players
Broncos, Browns, and Bucs
Cards, Chargers, and Chiefs
Colts, Cowboys, and Dolphins
Eagles, Falcons, and 49ers
Giants, Jaguards, and Jets
Lions, Packers, and Panthers
Patriots, Raiders, and Rams
Ravens, Redskins, and Saints
Seahawks, Steelers, and Texans
Titans and Vikings
Challenge Mode Tips
Stealing NFL Playres
Cheats and Secrets