Design by Collin Oguro
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is the latest stealth action game from acclaimed Konami designer Hideo Kojima. Snake Eater features a new Cold War setting and several new gameplay features, including wearing face paint and camouflage, hunting for food to replenish stamina, and curing serious injuries with medicine or surgery.
This GameSpot Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater game guide features:
- Stealth and Combat Strategies: This section offers tips on using stealth or combat to help Snake complete his mission.
- Weapons and Equipment: Look here for a rundown of weapons and equipment with tips on their uses.
- Camouflage: This section compiles Snakes face paint and camouflage and reveals their location.
- Food and Cure: Check this section for tips on gathering food and curing Snakes wounds.
- Walk-through: This section offers a complete walk-through for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Included are strategies for combating and avoiding guards, locating hidden face paints, camouflages, and weaponry, and completing all boss battles in the game.
- Secrets: This section compiles secrets, Easter eggs, and other hidden features.
Table of ContentsStealth and Combat Strategies
Weapons and Equipment
Food and Cure
Dremuchij, Dolinovodno, and Rassvet
Chyornyj Prud and Bolshaya Past
Chyornaya Peschera Cave
Boss: The Pain
Boss: The Fear
Boss: The End
Boss: The Fury
Grozny Grad Weapons Lab, Torture Room, Sewer
Boss: The Sorrow
Tikhogornyj and Grozny Grad
More Grozny Grad
Final few areas