Mario Kart Wii Primer
Another of Nintendo’s most beloved franchises joins the Wii. Mario Kart has long been one of the best party games. And with the addition of online multiplayer racing and motion-control with the Wii Wheel, the classic racing action has gotten even better.
In this Mario Kart Wii primer, we’ll get you started on improving your driving techniques with tips on drifting, drafting, and showing off with the new air tricks. And with the addition of online multiplayer and motion-control with the Wii Wheel, the classic racing action has gotten even better.
This GameSpot primer for Mario Kart Wii features:
- Driving Tips: Look here for essential driving tips, such as drifting, mini-turbos, drafting, and the new air tricks.
- Items: This section provides strategies for all Mario Kart Wii power-ups, including the new mega mushroom, POW block, and lightning cloud.
- Characters, Karts, and Bikes: Here we provide the rundown on all characters, karts, and bikes and how to unlock those not available from the start.
- Multiplayer: Connect to Nintendo WFC and race players from all around the world. This section offers tips on beating the competition online.
- Unlockables and Extras: There’s plenty to unlock in Mario Kart Wii. We’ll tell you how to unlock characters, karts, bikes, fast ghosts, and mirror mode.