Enter in our League of Legends Holiday Parade Art Contest! Be the entry to beat and you could take home our first place grand prize, a $300 Amazon gift card.
League of Legends has inspired creativity in many forms, one if its strongest and most inspirational communities is the vast artistic community. GameSpot would like to invite you creative summoners to test your skill in our League of Legends Holiday Parade Art Competition. Your challenge is to take the Champion of your choosing and create a piece of art to reflect the season or holiday spirit.
- You must be a GameSpot registrant.
- Entrants must be 13 years of age or older to compete, however participation is open to all.
- Must include a minimum of one League of Legends Champion.
- Submission must be a minimum size of 800 x 600 and submitted in JPG or PNG format.
- Images must be original pieces of art, not altered pre-existing images.
- The Champion(s) in the image need to be be recognizable. Entries including a champion(s) need to be easily identified.
- Entries should encompass a “Holiday” or “Seasonal” theme pertaining to the Holiday Parade aesthetic.
- The acceptable artistic format are as followed: Drawing, painting, digital art, 3D rendering, and sculpture.
Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to include the following:
Your League of Legends Summoner Name
All images should have a brief description and art title attached to them. Please also include the names of the Champions used.
The attached art entry.
Grand Prize winner will receive a $300.00 Amazon gift card.
Second Place winner will receive a $150.00 Amazon gift card.
Third Place winner will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card.
Contest entries will be judged by GameSpot staff based on technical skill, originality, creativity, and emphasis on the art contest theme (Holidays/Seasonal). For official rules and guidelines check here Winners will be announced on December 31st during the Closing Ceremonies video.
Your entry must be submitted no later than 11:59:59AM (PT) on December 31, 2012,