100% Completion Requirements
If you want to gain a 100% completion in the game (you can check this in the stats menu), you'll obviously need to complete all of the missions given to you in the game. This includes the core storyline missions, as well as asset missions, such as those Zero and Cesar give you in San Fierro. If you have any of these left on your map, hunt them down and check them off.
Beyond overt missions, though there are numerous other requirements for 100%. We've covered most of these in this chapter, but if you want a concise checklist, here you go.
- Burglar Missions: Gain $10,000 in stolen goods.
- Firefighting Missions: Get to Level 12.
- Paramedic Missions: Get to Level 12.
- Pimping Missions: Get to Level 10.
- Taxi Missions: Deliver 50 straight fares.
- Vigilante Missions: Get to Level 12.
- Complete missions one through eight.
- Complete missions one through seven.
- Get 1st Place in all races in Los Santos race tournament (nine races).
- Get 1st Place in all races in San Fierro race tournament (six races).
- Get 1st Place in all races in Las Venturas Airport race tournament (flying races, six total).
- Get 1st Place in all races in Las Venturas Airport Freight Depot race tournament (ground races, four total).
- Complete Driving School in San Fierro.
- Complete Flight School at the airstrip in Verdant Meadows.
- Complete Bike School in Las Venturas.
- Complete Boat School in Tierra Robada.
- Complete the Ammu-Nation shooting challenge. (Not available in all Ammu-Nations, check the ones in the big cities.
- Blood Bowl
- Dirt Track
- Complete all Courier missions for Roboi's Food Mart in Los Santos.
- Complete all Courier missions for Hippy Shopper in San Fierro.
- Complete all Courier missions for Burger Shot in Las Venturas.
- Complete Level 2.
- Complete Exports for all boards (30 cars total on three boards).
- Bulk yourself up and learn new fighting moves at the gyms in Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.
- Complete the BMX Challenge in Glen Park (Los Santos).
- Complete the NRG-500 Challenge at the Docks in San Fierro.
- Complete the Lowrider Challenge in El Corona (Los Santos).
- Complete the Chiliad Challenge on Mt. Chiliad (southwest corner of the map, three races in all).
- Buy all safehouses in the game.
- Obtain the Zero RC Shop in San Fierro.
- Obtain Wang Auto in San Fierro.
- Obtain the Verdant Meadows Airstrip in Verdant Meadows.