The dangerous Capital Wasteland is a big, harsh place and eats up lost wanderers like a succulent honey ham during Thanksgiving. Now you're here because you're stuck (or bored). We're here because we can help. This guide to Fallout 3 lays out the 411 on the basics of the game, and features a full walkthrough with minimal spoilers and sidequests for all your adventuring needs. Battling mutated super beings doesn't seem so tough now with us by your side.
Here's what you'll find in GameSpot's Fallout 3 Game Guide:
- Getting Started: Every Vault-dweller-turned-adventurer needs to begin somewhere, and that's why we've created this primer to help ease the transition.
- General Tips: If you don't think you need our walkthrough, you need to at least know a little somethin' somethin' about surviving!
- Walkthrough: We hold your hand as you explore the desolate land of post-war Washington D.C. in the search for your father.
- Sidequests: Quests on the side, please.
- Acheivements: Get your acheivement fix here.
- Trophies: You want trophies? We got 'em.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- General Tips
- Agatha's Song
- Big Trouble in Big Town
- Blood Ties
- Head of State
- The Nuka Cola Challenge
- The Power of the Atom
- Reilly's Rangers
- The Replicated Man
- Stealing Independence
- Strictly Business
- The Superhuman Gambit
- Tenpenny Tower
- Trouble on the Homefront
- Wasteland Survival Guide
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em In The Head