Check out the main EVO 2012 live stream for Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, plus behind-the-scenes videos and more!
EVO 2012 in Las Vegas, July 6-8, will feature the top fighting game players from around the world competing in such titles as Super Street Fight IV AE, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Soul Calibur V, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters XIII, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo. Watch both the Main stream as well as the Gameplay 2 stream for all the intense fighting game action this weekend. Also, check out GameSpot's coverage over the weekend with player interviews and reactions.
EVO 2012 Interviews and Recaps
- Day One
- Filipino Champ tells Slasher he's going to win UMVC3
- fLoE tells about his experience with I want to be that Guy
- Dieminion shares his thoughts and expectations for EVO
- Laugh talks about the up-and-coming Korean Fighting Game Scene
- Infiltration tells us he's going to win SFXT and SFIV AE
- PR_Balrog tells Gootecks he has some tricks left for Top 8 in SSFIV AE
- Dieminion tells Slasher what it feels like to get into the Top 8 in SSFIV AE
- Day Two
- Tokido recaps his day 1 matches and his excitement for SFXT
- Yipes shares his thoughts on EVO 2012 and his history in gaming
- Cho talks infinites and a new glitch in UMVC3
- CDjr tells Slasher just how broken Kabal is
- Frutsy talks about his amazing run in UMVC3 at EVO 2012
- Combofiend shares his thoughts on his match against Justin Wong
- Championship Day
- Laugh and Infiltration credit basics for their SFXT Championship
- Slasher catches up with the back-to-back Mortal Kombat EVO Champ
- Shen Chan Soul Calibur V Runner-Up Interview
- Shining Decopon Soul Calibur V EVO 2012 World Champion Interview
- Infiltration holds true to his word and wins Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Filipino Champ comes through and makes his prediction of winning UMVC3 a reality
- Daigo The Beast Umehara EVO 2012 Interview
- EVO 2012 King of Fighters XIII Champion Interview
- Developer Interviews and demos
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Heihachi Character Demo
- Death, Supers, and the Mechanics of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Tomoaki Ayano Breaks Down Street Fighter X Tekken on Vita
- Marvel vs. Capcom Origins Developer Interview
- Super Comboman Developer Walkthrough
- EVO 2012 Super T.I.M.E. Force Demo
Game Highlights and Interviews
EVO 2012 Grand Finals Matches
- Soul Calibur V Grand Finals Match
- Street Fighter X Tekken Grand Finals
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Grand Finals
- EVO 2012 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Grand Finals
- EVO 2012 King of Fighters XIII Grand Finals
- EVO 2012 Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Grand Finals Match
Finals Match Replays
EVO 2012 Main Stream Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Super Street Fighter IV AE Pools
- 6:00 p.m. PlayStation All-Stars Exhibition
- 6:30 p.m. Super Street Fighter IV AE Quarterfinal Bracket
- 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Super Street Fighter IV AE Semifinal Bracket
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 pool play
- 6:00 p.m. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Quarterfinal Bracket
- 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Semifinal Bracket
- 12:00 a.m. Super Street Fighter II Turbo Tournament of Legends
- 10:00 a.m. Soul Calibur V Finals
- 11:30 a.m. Street Fighter X Tekken Finals
- 1:00 p.m. Mortal Kombat Finals
- 3:00 p.m. King of Fighters XIII Finals
- 5:30 p.m. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Finals
- 7:00 p.m. EVO 2012 Special Awards
- 8:00 p.m. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Finals
Meh, I never liked Street Fighter's fighting mechanics. Always felt too robotic and flashy for my taste. I like the approach of Tekken alot more.
Played SFxT, felt completely alien, I did not have fun playing that game in the least bit. It felt annoying.
I dont think ive signed or been to gamespot in..forever? but seeing you guys actualy do something extra from just posting the stream made me check out whats been going on with the site now a day and i must say, im very impressed.
Not a single interview from any of the Kof players good job slasher the hypest game there and you didn't get a interview with any of them.
@psyclone18 There's an interview with the winner Mad KoF that will be up later this week. We'll try to get more diversity in the future.
@gamespot (To all fellow gamespot people) Thank you for uploading EVO12 for all of us. This is worth anything this week, and I really appreciate it. So I say thanks you.
Damn it's 1:30 AM already and i have work in the morning. Guess i'll have to watch replays.... Diago will probably win anyways
I want Champ to win, but I gotta admit Infrit is the most ridiculously legit Sentinel I've ever seen.
No after the final of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Finals then we EVO 2012 Special Awards. And after that then we have Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Finals.
@GalvatronType_R Infrit was a local SoCal player who would play in the local tournaments like The Runbacks ever Thursday, Fight for Youth, and Curleh Mustache 4. During MvC3 (as opposed to UMvC3) it was clear that he wasn't a strong player. That guy put in so much work in UMvC3, that by Spring, he started to place higher and higher in tournaments. Infrit is a real zero to hero story. Going from scrub to grand finals at EVO (with the crowd on your side) in a year is not a small task. So congrats to that guy.