Design by Marty Smith
id Software's Doom is one of the most influential games of all-time. It was Doom that put the term first-person shooter on the gamer map. After years of anticipation, id Software returns to Mars for a lone marine's battle against the demons of Hell. Doom 3 combines the best graphics ever with the intense shooter action Doom fans were craving for. This game guide covers everything you need to know to conquer id Software's latest creation.
This GameSpot Game Guide to Doom 3 includes:
- General Strategies: This chapter provides general strategies for exploration, combat, and conquering Doom 3's single player missions.
- Weapons: Check here for tips on using Doom 3's weapon arsenal.
- Enemies: Battle Doom 3's enemies effectively. Know what weapon to use against each foe for maximum damage and results.
- Walk-through: This section offers a complete walkthrough of Doom 3's single player missions. You'll find solutions for every objective, locations of PDAs, cabinets, and supply stashes, and strategies for defeating tough sections and bosses.
- Multiplayer: This section covers Doom 3 multiplayer map strategies.
- Cabinet Codes: A chart reveals all locked cabinets and their codes.
- Cheat Codes: Need extra help? Look here for Doom 3 cheat codes.
- Easter Eggs: Discover some Doom 3 Easter eggs, including the id Software PDA.
Table of ContentsGeneral Strategies
Machine Gun, Chain Gun, Plasma Gun, and Grenades
Rocket Launcher, BFG 9000, and Soul Cube
Wraith, Demon, Maggot, Revenant, Trite and Tick
Cherub, Lost Souls, Mancubus, Cacodemon, Arch Vile, and Hell Knight
Alpha Labs - Sector 1
Alpha Labs - Sector 2
Alpha Labs - Sector 3
Alpha Labs - Sector 4
Recycling - Sector 1
Recycling - Sector 2
Delta Labs - Level 1
Delta Labs - Sector 2a
Delta Labs - Sector 2b
Delta Labs - Sector 3
Delta Labs - Sector 4
Delta Labs - Sector 5
Central Server Banks
Caverns Area 1
Caverns Area 2