Animal Crossing is a game quite unlike most others…in fact, it's barely a game at all! At least, not in the sense that you have any specific "goals" or "missions" to accomplish. Oh no, that's far too pedestrian. The only goals in Animal Crossing are those that you set for yourself. If you want to become rich and buy the biggest house you can, have at it! Or if you're more the leisure type, perhaps catching bugs or going fishing is more your style. It's totally up to you…and that's where we come in--with so much to do, it can all be a bit daunting. But with our easy-to-follow guide, we'll be there to ease you into the city life.
Here's what you'll find in GameSpot's Animal Crossing City Folk Game Guide:
- Getting Started: You're the new person in town! Check here to learn what Animal Crossing is all about.
- Your Town: There's a lot to see and do in your town. Learn more about them here!
- City Life: Get the lowdown on what all you can do in the city.
- Activities: There's much to do in your town, get the scoop here.
- Money, money, money: Get some quick tips on making some fast-cash here!
- Secrets: Your Animal Crossing town has a few secrets.