Who does Jason Brody's voice sound like?

#1 Posted by ronaldmcreagan (244 posts) -

It's been bugging me. He sounds just like some Hollywood actor. I just can't figure out who???

#2 Posted by ABakedAlien (307 posts) -

Samuel L. Jackson. Or Morgan Freeman. Maybe a bit of 50 cent thrown in there aswell, with a dash of Snoop Dogg...I mean Lion.

#3 Posted by patrick5152003 (1808 posts) -
nolan north
#4 Posted by allboutkiln (508 posts) -

Doogie Howser.

#5 Posted by ronaldmcreagan (244 posts) -

nolan north patrick5152003

Yup, Natan Drake from the Uncharted series. That's exactly who Jason's voice reminds me of.

Thank you, Patrick!!!

#6 Posted by FlipSchitz (1 posts) -
I thought he sounded a lot like comedian, Mike Birbiglia.
#7 Posted by JannettyTRocker (1160 posts) -

While playing through the game I was thinking that Jason Brody was definitely voiced by Nolan North. I was stunned after beating the game to not see Nolan North's name in the credits.

#8 Posted by SythisTaru (567 posts) -

What!? He sounds NOTHING like Nolan North lol...

#9 Posted by skipper847 (3355 posts) -

I thought he sounded like drake too lol.

#10 Posted by DrKill09 (6238 posts) -

Danny Lamb from Manhunt 2.

#11 Posted by matconnor (1440 posts) -

Pee-Wee Herman?

#12 Posted by a_of (43 posts) -

Samuel L. Jackson. Or Morgan Freeman. Maybe a bit of 50 cent thrown in there aswell, with a dash of Snoop Dogg...I mean Lion.

ABakedAlien

You need your hearing checked

#13 Posted by NINEINCH-Tool (118 posts) -

he sounds like oxycontin embodied in north-american flesh. "huh? ...oh!   .... you're trying to kill me? ...well... , watch me run away" 

You'd expect him to toughen up or get a bit gruff considering his brother gets killed and his girlfriend brutalized by man and beast alike ...instead he's rambling about how "Fun" it is to burn marijuana fields.  It's a great sandbox game but I don't know what else they could've done to make you feel like some barely-conscious waif

#14 Posted by CraZkid37 (457 posts) -
It's Gianpaolo Venuta. He was in a few recent TV series, the movie The Words and did a voice from a couple of previous AC games as well. That could be why he sounds familiar. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0893464/