Shooting from jeep glitch, can't shoot no matter what key I press

#1 Posted by travisdanielson (25 posts) -
So I've been stuck on the mission where you have to escape the burning hotel, I can shoot just fine when you have to hit the pipes but when you get into the jeep to escape, no weapon I equip can fire. The AK I have as my main weapon won't shoot if I try to shoot it before it auto equips the grenade launcher, the grenade launcher won't shoot, and my bow won't shoot, I click my standard 'fire' key (E) and nothing happens - I've tried changing 'fire' to things like Left mouse, middle mouse, N, and just about anything, and it still doesn't work. I've reinstalled the game with a new save, and I still have this problem. Edit: I just remembered, I tried to shoot from a boat earlier (patrol boat passanger seat), and nothing happened when I tried to shoot from there either.. Is there a separate shooting key from vehicles or something?
#2 Posted by blueskyy_blue (25 posts) -
I don't remember for certain if the key is "C", but what I do remember is you have to switch between driving and shooting mode when you're in a 'jeep' mounted with a gun. Just go into the game keyboard configuration to double check!
#3 Posted by travisdanielson (25 posts) -
I don't remember for certain if the key is "C", but what I do remember is you have to switch between driving and shooting mode when you're in a 'jeep' mounted with a gun. Just go into the game keyboard configuration to double check!blueskyy_blue
The mission I'm talking about is the one where you automatically go in the back, the girl is driving the jeep, and C doesn't do anything