Longest credits in a game ever?

#1 Posted by -Silent--Death- (1365 posts) -

Just finished the main story (no spoilers) and holy **** the credits are still going.  I honestly don't think I've ever sat through credits this long.

Does this win longest credits in a game ever?

#2 Posted by thatguy2001 (97 posts) -
I thought the exact same thing. Definitely the longest credits i've ever sat through. They are almost as long as the single player campaign is.
#3 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
Ugh really? AC3 was horrible.. almost 10 full minutes without being able to skip. Developers really need to understand we don't care about credits. We don't want to sit through 10 mins of boring names who we have never heard of and don't care. Every game should let us skip the credits.
#4 Posted by Randoggy (2672 posts) -
Ugh really? AC3 was horrible.. almost 10 full minutes without being able to skip. Developers really need to understand we don't care about credits. We don't want to sit through 10 mins of boring names who we have never heard of and don't care. Every game should let us skip the credits.Rattlesnake_8
Guess what? You can skip these credits.
#5 Posted by ronaldmcreagan (244 posts) -

On most games, usually at the end of the credits. there is a cut-scene that you won't be able to see if you skip the credits.

This is a way the developers try and get you to watch the end credits.

#6 Posted by KevinConklin (1620 posts) -

If you press the little button in the middle of your controller that says "Start" you don't have to watch them. Must be some kind of hidden cheat code since no one else seems to know about it...

#7 Posted by KevinConklin (1620 posts) -

On most games, usually at the end of the credits. there is a cut-scene that you won't be able to see if you skip the credits.

This is a way the developers try and get you to watch the end credits.

ronaldmcreagan

www.youtube.com