I wanna know how is Far cry 3 should i buy it or not ?

#1 Posted by mrjoe345 (5 posts) -

I PLAYED ALL OF FAR CRY GAMES I WANNA KNOW IF THE NEW ONE IS THE SAME PLEASE NEED HELP TO DESIDE

#2 Posted by Kushlius (6 posts) -

It is best of all 3. Worth buying.

#4 Posted by Goforth102297 (2 posts) -
Hey if u were wondering if you should buy it or not i say its a good game and i have been doing some gameplay of it on youtube if you want to check it out and see what its like http://www.youtube.com/user/Goforth102297
#5 Posted by ph_online (43 posts) -

Yes. It's awesome. 

#6 Posted by ozzmarkk (838 posts) -

If you're looking for a great single player experience, then absolutely yes! However, if you were mainly interested in the multiplayer and map editor, you are WAY better off with Far Cry 2 or Instincts.

#8 Posted by DrDobalina (47 posts) -

Bit late replying I know, but personally I wouldn't bother. I got bored before I'd even got my first weapon and uninstalled it. Just the same old trite dialogue as 100 other games, along with mediocre graphics. I recently replayed Doom 3 BFG, and even the graphics in that (ancient) game are more detailed and interesting I think.

Personally recommend Devil May Cry, Batman Arkham City, Saints Row the Third, or Dishonoured over this. Even Deus Ex HR if you haven't played that. All of those have far better gameplay and graphics in my opinion. Well, Saints Row may not have better graphics, but it's so over the top ridiculous that it's fun as hell to play!

Of course, you're asking if it's a good game in the FC3 forum, so you're going to get overwhelmingly biased opinions, as almost everyone here has played it and cares enough to post here. I'm guessing you just wanted to reinforce your own opinion about buying it anyway :)

That's my opinion though. Others are free to theirs; I just didn't think it was any good.

#10 Posted by Teddy_Bear123 (29 posts) -
Deus Ex HR has better graphics than Far Cry 3. Better game for sure, but the character models are some of the worst I've seen in a while. Far Cry 3 is a beautiful game to look at.