framerate issues for ps3 version?

#1 Posted by nishanth12 (526 posts) -

I just bought assassins creed 3 and found out it lags a lot in Boston or any other cities. so as this game is made by the same people i just wanna make sure its smooth. I hate when games lag on consoles

#2 Posted by anarayan (333 posts) -

I just bought assassins creed 3 and found out it lags a lot in Boston or any other cities. so as this game is made by the same people i just wanna make sure its smooth. I hate when games lag on consoles

nishanth12

Interesting. Didn't know that was an issue. Would like to know as well, because I am planning on buying one for the PS3, which I prefer.

GS has reviewed 3 games that came or the PS3 as well in the past 1 month, and hasn't reviewed for the the PS3. Hitman, AC3 and this one. If it is the same, wouldn't it be prudent to say that is the same on the PS3 as well? Something fishy is definitely going on. I wonder if MS bought GS.

#3 Posted by BossPerson (9475 posts) -

Lets just say its about time for new consoles.

Digital foundry has in depth analysis of far cry 3

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-far-cry-3-face-off

The game on consoles hovers around 26-27 fps with that being slightly higher and more stable on 360. 

#4 Posted by wwefan4ever (624 posts) -

FPS is overrated, as long as it's consistent is all that matters. Now I have the game on PS3 and never had framerate issues.