Still looking for that green tree.

#1 Posted by waterproof9 (682 posts) -

I've completed the final mission but I'm still discovering new locations and other stuff that I didn't finish. Three Dog at GNR is always talking about a green tree somewhere out in the wastes. Has anyone found it and if so, where is it?

#2 Posted by GD-1369211121 (4086 posts) -

I've completed the final mission but I'm still discovering new locations and other stuff that I didn't finish. Three Dog at GNR is always talking about a green tree somewhere out in the wastes. Has anyone found it and if so, where is it?

waterproof9
At Oasis on the north part of the map.
#3 Posted by TDSinformation (3 posts) -
There is a mutated tree at the north part of the wasteland. You will encounter some 'tree lovers' who protect the tree and dress up with twigs and bark and so on... they will make you drink some sort of poison, you will fall asleep and awake near the tree. This will start a quest. Where you can control the tree's faith... whether to end his miserable live... or to help the 'wasteland' to grow other non- mutated trees and woodland. Be warned on the way to 'Oasis' you will run into some deadly scorpions... so try not die. You can trust this info because I have completed the game 3 times. Good luck, and have fun!