Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Question
- Posted by Shadow16659
- on Aug 6, 2009 2:27 pm GMT
Can you return to the mother ship?
Yes it becomes yours but some places are locked forever. ps you still can fire the death ray and the crashed ship is gone
You return to the place where you killed the Captain. The rest of the ship is locked meaning you cant explore or collect any more weapons.
You can go to the engineering bay and like one other place but that's all the rest is locked.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 39
- Game Universe:
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (PS2, XBOX),
- Fallout 3 - Operation: Anchorage (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3: The Pitt (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel (PS3, PC, X360),
- Fallout: New Vegas (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout (PC, X360, PS3),
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC),
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta (X360, PC, PS3),
- Fallout 3 Game Add-On Pack: Broken Steel and Point Lookout (X360, PC),
- Fallout (PC, MAC, UNIX)
Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta Navigation