Fable Related Games
Sudeki is, unfortunately, more style than substance.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
Set in an ancient world inspired by mythical China, Jade Empire lets you train under your master's watchful eye as you learn powerful martial arts and mystical powers. When danger threatens, you'll travel across the world, from the harsh mountains of the Land of Howling Spirits to the lush gardens of the Imperial City.
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2005
If you're completely new to the Phantasy Star Online experience and you're willing to pay the fees for online play, then you'll find an incredibly addictive game here.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2003
X-Men Legends is a great action RPG that packs in some strong action with a well-told story.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
D&D Heroes isn't a bad way of whiling away a few minutes, or hours, if you're looking for a pure hack-and-slash action RPG.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2003
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance continues the X-Men Legends franchise with more than 20 playable characters.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
If you either don't have a PS2 or overlooked Dark Alliance last year, then you shouldn't miss this opportunity to get what's easily one of the finest action RPGs ever made.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2002
It's basically a simple, mildly entertaining, and somewhat uneven quasi-futuristic dungeon crawl for one or two players.
- Release Date: Jan 14, 2004
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II will surely satisfy players looking for a well-crafted, accessible action RPG experience.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
In X-Men Legends II, the X-Men must join their enemy the Brotherhood to fight a greater menace--Apocalypse. The sequel to the team-based role-playing game X-Men Legends lets you play as one of many X-Men, and use and combine his or her unique abilities to defeat enemies.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
Even with its problems, Pirates of the Caribbean is an enjoyable game that's recommendable to those intrigued by the subject matter.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
This action RPG's featured super heroes include Superman, Batman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
No other game since Knights of the Old Republic has managed to deliver this excellent style of role-playing.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2004
The Bard's Tale is a decent dungeon crawler that invests some energy into lampooning role-playing games and high fantasy in general.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
The Third Age is mostly a nice little role-playing jaunt into the world of Tolkien.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
You don't need to be a fan of Star Wars or of RPGs to appreciate all the impressive qualities of this game--but if you are, all the better.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2003
Morrowind is the first RPG for the Xbox, and it's absolutely huge, which is both the most amazing thing about it and also the thing that means it's not the game for everybody.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2002
This reissued version includes a ton of new content as well as a few notable gameplay tweaks, making it easily recommended for Morrowind fans.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
If you don't have any hang-ups with wandering around in dark places, and you're looking for a deep and involving role-playing game, then you'd be doing yourself a favor by checking out Arx Fatalis.
- Release Date: Dec 23, 2003
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2002
In Thousand Land, you can build your own .Geo map, and then challenge your friends in real-time battle. Win matches to earn special items and move up the rankings.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2002
- Player Reviews: 976
- Game Universe:
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Fable III (X360, PC),
- Fable III: Traitor's Keep Quest Pack (X360, PC),
- Fable: The Journey (X360),
- Fable II: Game of the Year Edition (X360),
- Fable II (X360),
- Fable (XBOX),
- Fable III: Understone Quest Pack (X360, PC),
- Fable II: See the Future (X360),
- Fable II: Knothole Island (X360)
- Number of Players: