wow so disappointed

#1 Posted by steve4200 (387 posts) -

feels like im in a arcade, i have logitech g27 n playseat, hardest with no assists and i run 1.2 secs faster then 2nd, the braking points and turning points are way off wat they do in real life, on the race start u can literally stomp the gas and get no wheel spin, the AI cars break about 100 feet too early for every single corner, i mean really codemastsers what were u doing all year? i know it wasnt patchin the 2011 game because that took over 6 months, the graphics were downgraded for some mysterious reason even though the driving was also downgraded, if anyone is thinking about buying this game dont untill codemasters loses the contract, even 2010 had more then '11, why take out pit limiter and box braking? most realistic f1 game...that would b true if this was released in 1988

#2 Posted by Ready4Pickup (21 posts) -

Do you have the full version of the game?

I played the demo and was not impressed by the gameplay, but I liked the graphics!

I had the same issue with the braking points. Simply put the brake balance to "front" during the race. The brakes will be much stronger and similar to those of 2011.

The game comes out in europe tomorrow and I still can't decide wether to get it or not. The reviews are positive, but I dunno.

#3 Posted by Zoomer30 (4341 posts) -

The game is more or less broke all around. I think the first clue is the new logo during the intro...thats right boys and girls, they brought in some help....which means they started back at square zero. Its BOGO or SOGO or sometihng.

They must have beent the peeps who came up with the monkey weather system from another planet.

#4 Posted by jshore (6 posts) -

feels like im in a arcade, i have logitech g27 n playseat, hardest with no assists and i run 1.2 secs faster then 2nd, the braking points and turning points are way off wat they do in real life, on the race start u can literally stomp the gas and get no wheel spin, the AI cars break about 100 feet too early for every single corner, i mean really codemastsers what were u doing all year? i know it wasnt patchin the 2011 game because that took over 6 months, the graphics were downgraded for some mysterious reason even though the driving was also downgraded, if anyone is thinking about buying this game dont untill codemasters loses the contract, even 2010 had more then '11, why take out pit limiter and box braking? most realistic f1 game...that would b true if this was released in 1988

steve4200
I do not believe you are playing on Legend..... sorry.
#5 Posted by mohambi (11 posts) -
I liked the graphics and taht's all ! is not impressive
#6 Posted by crazynotstupid (17 posts) -
[QUOTE="steve4200"]

jshore
I do not believe you are playing on Legend..... sorry.

Either that or he is one of those that play 10 hours a day. The game is not made for such hardcore fans. I suggest rFactor.