Very awesome and entertaining game. I'm having a lot of fun now on the new PVP server of Nagafen.

User Rating: 9.3 | EverQuest II (With Kingdom of the Sky Bundle) PC
Everquest 2 has unparalleled content. With two expansion packs under its belt, a third on the way, the smaller "adventure packs", and content released free through patches, I think its safe to say this is the biggest MMO out there aside from the original EQ in terms of the amount of content.

SOE has added a TON of new things in the game as time went by. Don't be fooled, WoW isn't the king of MMO's. But comparing the two is a little like apples and oranges, so I'll refrain from doing so.

In EQ2 you have several races and classes to pick from; some aligned with Good, others with Evil. They start out in the "good" city of Qeynos or the "evil" city of Freeport. However, with the 3rd expansion coming they are adding a THIRD starting city and an entire new race.

There are so many things to do in this game it's hard to tell you where to begin. You can quest, craft, gain "Status" points, PvP, you name it.

There is awesome customization of your character's appearance. WoW pales in comparison in this department. The races and classes are varied and very unique and add a lot of fun to the game.

And what can I say about the addition of the PVP to the game? It is a blast. Definitely worth checking out.

EQ2 should not be dismissed. I believe there is a trial available so find out for yourself whether this game is for you! But I definitely love this game. If I had to pick one MMO, this one would probably be it with what's available on the current market.

See you in Norrath!