Need for Speed World celebrated its second anniversary this week with, among other things, the introduction of a free car for all players in the form of Chevrolet's 2012 Camaro ZL1. That's a great incentive for new players to check the game out, but you know what would make it even better? Another free car!
GameSpot has teamed up with Electronic Arts to give away no fewer than 15,000 Porsche Boxster Spyders for use on Need for Speed World's 100-plus miles of open world.
After claiming a code below, you'll be able to redeem it for a Porsche Boxster Spyder on world.needforspeed.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer open to registered GameSpot members. This offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Offer expires when beta keys supplies end.
Thanks for your interest in Need for Speed World Porsche Giveaway. This promotion is currently over, but stay tuned to GameSpot for future events and more chances to play!
mm.. y el codigo my hotmail.es
@FRALBERT1 o email@example.com
pessoal ainda nao viram que nao a porsche para ninguem neste sitenem em outro avera so comprar no jogo
Need for Speed World Images
Need for Speed World Videos
- Player Reviews:
- NFS Most Wanted (VITA, WIIU, PS3, PC, X360),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (MOBILE, DS, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (VITA, WIIU, PS3, PC, X360),
- Need for Speed Undercover (MOBILE, DS, WII, PS3, PC, X360, BB, PSP, WINM, PS2),
- Need for Speed ProStreet (DS, WII, PS3, PC, X360, PSP, PS2),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (IP, WII, PS3, PC, X360, WINM),
- Need for Speed: The Run (3DS, WII, PS3, PC, X360),
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PC, PS, GBA),
- Need for Speed II SE (PC),
- Shift 2: Unleashed (PS3, PC, X360)
Number of Players: