Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable Cheats For PlayStation Vita
Code Effect Complete All Trophies Mission Complete Clear all stages on Easy as Storm 1 All Easy Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Normal as Storm 1 All Normal Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Hard as Storm 1 All Hard Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Hardest as Storm 1 All Hardest Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Inferno as Storm 1 All Inferno Stage Cleared (Storm1) Clear all stages on Easy as Pale Wing All Easy Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Normal as Pale Wing All Normal Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Hard as Pale Wing All Hard Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Hardest as Pale Wing All Hardest Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Clear all stages on Inferno as Pale Wing All Inferno Stage Cleared (Pale Wing) Revive 5 Co-op players Total Rescue Revive 40 Co-op players Total Super Rescue Kill 1000 Ants Ant Hunter Kill 600 Spiders Spider Hunter Shoot down 700 Gunships Gunship Hunter Shoot down 25 Carriers Carrier Hunter Destroy 5 Small Hectors Small Hector Hunter Destroy 40 Hectors Hector Hunter Kill 4 Valac Valac Hunter Destroy the Walking Fortress once Fortress Hunter Kill 5 Queens Queen Hunter Kill 5 Large King Spiders King Hunter Shoot down 60 Attackers (New Gunship type) Attacker Hunter Shoot down 10 Red Gunships Red Hunter Destroy the Mothership once Mothership Hunter Kill 10000 Ants Ant Killer Kill 6000 Spiders Spider Killer Shoot down 7000 Gunships Gunship Killer Shoot down 250 Carriers Carrier Killer Destroy 50 Small Hectors Small Hector Killer Destroy 400 Hectors Hector Killer Kill 40 Valac Valac Killer Destroy the Walking Fortress 10 times Fortress Killer Kill 50 Queens Queen Killer Kill 50 Large King Spiders King Killer Shoot down 600 Attackers (New Gunship type) Attacker Killer Shoot down 100 Red Gunships Red Killer Destroy the Mothership 10 times Mothership Killer Obtain 10% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) 10% Weapons Obtained Obtain 25% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) 25% Weapons Obtained Obtain 50% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) 50% Weapons Obtained Obtain 75% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) 75% Weapons Obtained Obtain 100% of all the weapons total (Both Storm1 and Pale Wing) 100% Weapons Obtained Use a shield assist weapon on 10 co-op players Soldier Shield Use a shield assist weapon on 100 co-op players Master Shield Get Storm1 to 2000HP Storm Soldier Get Storm1 to 4000HP Storm Master Get Pale Wing to 1000HP Wing Soldier Get Pale Wing to 2000HP Wing Master Kill 100 enemies in a Helicopter Pilot Kill 1000 enemies in a Helicopter Heli Master Kill 50 enemies with the Bike Biker Kill 500 enemies with the Bike Bike Master Kill 200 enemies with the Vegalta Vegalta Rider Kill 2000 enemies with the Vegalta Vegalta Master Kill 200 enemies with Tanks Tank Rider Kill 2000 enemies with Tanks Tank Master Use a Recovery Weapon on Co-op players Medic During the mission, use the chat system 10 times. Communication Soldier In the lobby, send 10 chat messages. Information Analyst Collect 15 Weapons in 1 Mission Treasure Hunter Collect 10 Troops Leader Collect 60 Troops Super Leader
Complete the game on any difficulty with Storm 1 to unlock Pale wing. She will be selectable in the weapon selection screen. She uses her own set and cannot use any of Storm 1's weapons.
Code Effect Complete the game on any difficulty. Pale Wing
Unlock ability to remove Armor and Weapon Restrictions
In both Online and Ad-hoc modes, weapons and armor are automatically restricted (it will be grayed out if not on INFERNO) by level through difficulty -- which means no using high level weapons in an lower difficulty game and HP/armor will be normalized between players. Only on INFERNO are all weapons and full HP/armor allowed (though the restriction can be turned on for a challenge). However, if you achieve 70% completion (weapons and stages; shown on the main screen) for either Storm1 or Pale Wing, the weapon and HP/armor restriction for all difficulties will be selectable (thus be able to be removed/turned on). You will now be able to host a room on any difficulty with all weapons available.
Code Effect Achieve 70% Completion on either Storm1 or Pale Wing. Remove Armor and Weapon Restriction (Online/AdHoc)